Online Self-Help Coaching for Anxiety and OCD
Are you experiencing symptoms of anxiety, panic, phobias, or OCD? Do you want help for fear of flying, health-related worries, or social anxiety?
Let Dr. Wilson help you to face your difficulties, overcome your symptoms, and restore a sense of hope and normalcy to your life.
Who can benefit from this online self-help coaching?
- Anyone who feels stuck or confused about how to handle their OCD or their anxiety disorder – including panic disorder, specific phobias, social anxiety and generalized anxiety disorder
- Anyone who wants advice on how to strengthen their self-help skills
What you’ll get in your session(s):
- Dr. Wilson will answer your specific questions
- You’ll learn the best ways to think about your problem and how to fix it through cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) skills
- Dr. Wilson will explain how to apply CBT self-help skills to your specific concerns
- Get a personalized approach, so you’ll know what it takes for you to get stronger
Meet your coach
Reid Wilson, PhD, is founder of the free self-help site anxieties.com. He is a clinical psychologist who has specialized in treating the anxiety disorders and OCD for 35 years. He has been developing a self-help approach his entire career and has authored and co-authored six self-help books: Stopping the Noise in Your Head; Don’t Panic; Stop Obsessing!; Anxious Kids, Anxious Parents; Facing Panic; and Playing with Anxiety. He serves as the expert on anxiety for WebMD’s Mental Health Community as well as an expert for Psychology Today. He has presented his self-help strategies on The Oprah Winfrey Show, Good Morning America, CNN, The Katie Show, A&E’s Hoarders, and MTV’s True Life.
Scheduling a Self-Help Coaching Session
Start with a single 45-minute consultation session with Dr. Wilson.
Book Additional Sessions
If you decide on an additional session or sessions, feel free to book them here.
$245 USD per 45-minute session
Once you purchase:
- Our office manager, Sylvia, will contact you with available dates and times. Our time zone in North Carolina, USA is UTC-5. During daylight savings time we are UTC-4.
- You will have a choice of video platforms: Zoom, Skype, or Doxy.me.
- If you choose to use Zoom or Skype, you will have the option to record the session to study later.
What is not included:
Dr. Wilson will not diagnose mental health disorders or provide treatment. If you are currently in treatment, it is best to ask your provider if you can consult with Dr. Wilson on self-help strategies.